Ads

Instant Verify by Institute Nodal Officer

 


Application format for Institute Nodal Officer 

For Verify Bonafide Certificate:-


To, 
   Head of Department & Dean of School of Engineering & Technology
Institute of Technology and Engineering Research
Sir,
   Most respectfully,
        Myself Raaj Verma from Mechanical Engineering dept fifth semester.I am writing this application to ask you that how to approved our documents by you sir. Actually as a last year , I've filled the National scholarship 2020-21.But sir ,My problem is that how to verify our documents by your signature as well as your stamp seal. Sir ,actually my financial condition is not sufficient. Last year, I've filled the NSP Scholarship Scheme and I got it. But in this year, I fill the renewal form 2021-22. But how to approved by your signature and seal. Original bonafide form attached here for your signature and seal.
  I hope that you are understanding my problem and you will mentioned Your signature as well as your seal in this bonafide form which will be issue by National Scholarship Scheme 2021-22.
                                     Yours Obediently
                                       RAAJ VERMA
                                     Fifth Semester
                                  Btech/mechanical
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻



For verify NSP Application by INO:-

To, 
      The Head of Department
      Mechanical Engineering & Dean of School of Engineering & Science Technology
 Institute of Trchnology Engineering Research
Sir,
   Most respectfully,
        Myself RAAJ VERMA  from Mechanical Engineering dept Fifth sem. I am writing this application to ask you that how to approved our documents by you sir. Actually as a last year , I've filled the national scholarship 2019-20 now.But sir ,My problem is that how to verify our documents by your signature as well as your stamp seal. Sir ,actually my financial condition is not sufficient so last year have filled the NSP Scholarship Scheme and I got it. But in this year, I fill the form 2020-21 but how to approved by your signature and seal.A sample paper attached for your reference.
  I hope that you sir plz solve my problem so that I could mentioned Your signature as well as your seal in this form which will be issue by National Scholarship Scheme 2020-21.
          Yours Obediently
         RAAJ VERMA
            Third Semester
         Btech/mechanical

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Post a Comment

0 Comments