Ads

How to verify by any Nodal officer

 



🙏Welcome back to Short trick Science.Today we will discuss about NSP Scholarship  2021.In which how can verified by district /state/board force / ministry nodal officer.

  
👉My youtube chanel link:--

https://www.youtube.com/c/ShorttrickScience


👉Ministry of Minority all states nodal officer full list download:-

Click here and download the list 


💻For video :-

Click here and check how to apply




Application Demo : -

To, 
      The District Nodal Officer
Vikas Bhavan Ravindranagar, Kushinagar
Sir,
   Most respectfully,
        Myself MD SHOYEB
AKHTER  from Mechanical Engineering dept. at Guru Ghasidas University, Chhatisgarh. I am writing this application to ask you that kindly re-verified my NSP Scholarship form 2021.Actually as a last few days , My nsp application form will be verified at institute level as well as district level successfully.But,in this present time,it shows ministery of minority affairs has reverted all verified applications in login of INO verification again. Now it's process will be done at institute level.Now your turn is restarted.Sir, actually my financial conditions is not sufficient that I could pay university fees.So, please verified my application at district level.Application form attached for your reference.
  I hope that you sir plz solve  my problem so that I could pay my fees and be continue to study. 
My details are as follows:-
Application ID: UP201934784534321
Year: Renewal 2019-2020
Applicant Name : MD SHOYEB AKHTER


Thanking  you..!
          Yours Obediently
         MD SHOYEB  AKHTER
         Btech/mechanical
     Guru Ghasidas University, Chhattisgarh
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Post a Comment

0 Comments